Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

An Interview with a 3 year old.



What is your name?
My names Peter Lynnwood Seale
How old are you?
I'm almost 3.
What color is your hair?
It's blonde hair.
What color are your eyes?
Eyes Blue one.
What is your favorite food?
Fruit Snacks
What is your favorite song?
ABC Song.
What is your favorite color?
"BROWN" ( I think it's actually Red)
What is your favorite animal?
Puppy Dog.

What is your favorite book?
The Bible
What do you like to do with Daddy?
I Play baseball with Daddy.
What do you like to do with Mommy?
I play cars with Mommy.
What is your favorite movie?
Robin Merry Men ( Robin Hood and the Merry Men - New Veggie Tales)
Where is your favorite place to go?
Church.
What's your favorite place to eat?
"I don't know." Me: Is it Chick Fil A? Peter: "Oh Yeah, with the slide."
Peter you have grown so much in the last 6 months. And I have done a terrible job with recording it. So here goes:
You went through a stage where everything ended with an "S." For example: "I can do it all by myselfs."

You are a much better eater now, and I can convince you to eat almost anything if it involves some kind of dip. ie. ketchup or ranch.

You are totally potty trained. We were doing pull ups at night and nap, but just this week you've been waking up completely dry all on your own. We didn't even have to talk to you about it. You can also take yourself to the bathroom, which is GREAT!!!

You've been memorizing scripture really well. It melts my heart to hear your little voice quoting God's word. And I hear that you participate really well in the preschool at church.

You boss the dogs around, which is hilarious. I guess you've been listening to me, and will say "Sit down, RIGHT NOW!" Ha.
You pray for the baby every night. And sometimes will put your hand on my belly, and when I ask what you are doing you say, "I'm feeling the baby." You also have your baby conversation down pat. "The baby is coming in the summer. I'm going to pick up the baby, with Mommy and Daddy's help. You have to be gentle with the baby." Can you tell what he has heard from us. Ha!

You just recently got into baseball. We went to one of our friends kids baseball games, and now that's all he talks about. "I will play baseball when I get bigger." He has a little plastic bat that he hits a ball with, or whatever else he can grab. Usually stuffed animals.

You talk about your birthday all the time. He has a lot of friends who have had birthday party's recently, so I guess it's on his mind. We will be doing his at chick fil a, in which he responds, "Oh the one with the new slide, and the cow." Yep he's excited.

Well I'm sure I'll remember more, and I'll just add it to the list when I think about it. 
We Love you Bubba, and can't wait to see what a GREAT Big Brother you are going to be.

No comments: