Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby #2

Time to catch up on pregnancy news.

Here is the first picture I've taken of myself. This is 18 weeks.
Total pounds gained: 3 pounds
Still in regular pants.
I will take another picture at week 21. Am I really half way already? How is this possible?


Baby #2 is now 20 weeks along. We had our BIG ultrasound on Friday and it looks like this little one is about 13 oz. We decided not to find out the gender of our baby this time. I thought I would be a little more curious, but I'm actually fine with it. Don't get me wrong, I will definitely get more excited the closer we get to the due date. Right now it is so far away it doesn't really matter.
Cute little profile shot.
Face
Another full body profile shot.

Now here comes the cool part. We were not expecting to get any 3D shots (because we didn't with Peter). But to our surprise WE DID!!! It was so cool.
Hand behind head. (Peter sleeps like this)
Hi Mom and Dad.
Another long-legged child. The kicking has begun.......trust me!!!
Is it just me, or does this one look like Peter?

No comments: