Peter,
You are 23 months old. Actually next week you'll be two, I'm a little late in posting this. I can not imagine my life without you. You are such a busy boy, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
This month we went to Arizona for a long weekend for my cousin's wedding. You were amazing. We kept you up late almost every night, and fitting a nap in was sometimes impossible other than during the car ride. There were lots of people around all the time.
You talk soo much now, I decided to dedicate this post to recording some of the ways that you say things.
DaDee - Daddy
Shooos - Shoes
Ta Tas - Pretzels
Puball - Football
Paw Paw - Grandpa
Bumaw - Grandma
Bob buh - Bob (veggie tales)
Yarry - Larry (veggie tales)
Peas - Please
Jink - Drink
Gongos - Bongos
Mo Bise - Love you (sounds nothing like love you, ha)
Shrow - Throw
AhBall - Ball
Pay Pay (as he hits the ground, wanting you to sit down) - Play
Other things he loves to say
Cose - Close
Si Se ee - Silly
UP
Woah Woah
Ball
Your words are too cute!!! I hope to get some on video soon. Don't grow up too quickly Buddy, your Mommy's not ready.
Love you,
Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment