This week is the study of the Letter "B."
We thought we would tie in our family devotional to the same letter.
So we are learning that "B" is for "Bible."
Here is the website for the coloring page we printed off. I wrote the verse on the bottom of the coloring page. We talked about the verse as we colored.
After coloring we wanted to do some music. Peter really likes music.
Here is a link to the "B-I-B-L-E" song. Peter really liked it because it is kids singing.
We would love to hear what you do for your family devotionals. Please feel free to leave a comment.
Next week is letter "C."


1 comment:
Brian and I are memorizing Scripture together, using an ESV memorizing plan [that we got from the Dutys]. We also do those verses with Abigail every week. We have family worship 4ish nights a week, and we go over a little bit of the verse[s] every night, adding on each time. We also pray, and sing!
Post a Comment