Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teething AGAIN!

So Peter is cutting more teeth. I am not sure who is more worn out, me or him. He woke up crying 3 days in a row between 5:30-6:00am. This is rare for him, 1). to even wake up before 7am and 2) to wake up crying. Peter has always been a "welcome new day" kind of boy.

Here is the tooth count to date....

There are 4 teeth total.
- The two center bottom teeth,
- And for the top he has the right center, and the one next to that. (So not the two center first, weird I know.)

So now the left center tooth has finally decided to show up at 9 months and 1 week. The next one over is pushing the surface as well. I feel so bad for him, nothing seems to help. I put him down for his afternoon nap yesterday, and he was having none of it. So I took him out of bed, wrapped him in a blanket, and we sat and watched TV for an hour. This is rare for Peter, he is too busy of a boy to sit still for any amount of time, let alone an hour.

Well this morning he woke up at 7:15, and he woke up HAPPY, whew I think we are almost through it. He is actually napping as I write this, and it's been 1 1/2 hours. I even managed to get a shower in before noon. Yeah for me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah for teeth... and showers! :)