I am 9 months old now. That means it is only 3 more months till I am a year old. I am "Big stuff." I am doing more and more every day. I like to sleep and nap. I still take two naps a day. Mommy cleans house during the first nap, and relaxes during the afternoon nap. I must keep her pretty busy. I go to bed at 8pm and wake up between 7-8am.
I am still not crawling. Why would I crawl when I can get to everything I want by rolling. They should enter me in a rolling contest. Daddy says that I do "3 point turns" to get what I want. I'm not sure what that means, but if he says that, it must be true. I'll crawl eventually, but I'm much more interested in this walking thing. I've been trying to pull up on anything I can get my hands on. So if I do crawl, Mommy doesn't think it will be for very long. I am starting to lean pretty far forward.
I like to hear myself talk, especially in the mornings. I like to warm up my Vocals. You know how many sounds you can make with your mouth. I can blow raspberries and click my tongue (which is probably my favorite noise) I can also say da da, I'm just not sure what it means. Daddy and I have quite the conversation when he is changing me. I have also figured out that squealing is a lot of fun, and I can get some pretty great reactions with it.
I have 4 teeth now. Two bottom teeth and two top tooth (which is the right center, and the next one over, hmmm?) Not the two center.
I like to eat vegetables and fruit. I eat: butternut squash, green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, zucchini, bananas, avocado, pears, apples, peaches, watermelon, cherries, blueberries and plums. Oh and Mommy started mixing in this spice stuff called cinnamon. I don't know who invented cinnamon but boy is it YUMMY. My favorite meal that Mommy makes is roasted squash and pears with cinnamon. I've also been working on feeding myself, so I don't have to have that spoon in my mouth anymore. I can eat rice, mashed sweet potatoes, sweet potato fries (MMMM), rice toast and puffed rice cereal.
I weigh 19 lbs 6 oz. (which is the 30th percentile. And I am 30 inches long (which is the 90th percentile)
Well that's all for right now.
I will leave you with a video of all the cool sounds I can make. This is the time when I figured out how to click my tongue.
Oh yeah, and Happy Valentines Day!
8 years ago



2 comments:
Happy 9 months, big boy! Hope your appointment tomorrow is quick and painless! :)
Kristen! This is Breanne Talbot (I did band w/ Jon) I can't believe how big Peter is getting! He doesn't look like a little baby anymore! Time sure flies. You can check out my blog and see our little man if you want! breanneanderic.blogspot.com
Post a Comment