So I just thought I would let everyone know that my Grandpa has the best stuffed squash recipe. It is loved by all generations.
You want to know why I know this?
A little bird told me. This little bird sat there, with his mouth open wide, waving his arms. Well it wasn't actually a little bird, it was my 9 1/2 month old. And he did sit there like a little bird as described. Peter ate half of his dinner last night, and then begged for my dinner. And I'm pretty sure he was disappointed when it was gone, as was I. No worry's, we had leftovers for lunch. Well I had leftovers for lunch. I'm pretty sure Peter can smell it. I was eating my lunch on the floor, with him sitting in front of me. He crawled into my lap, (keep in mind he isn't crawling yet, but he managed) and again he was a little bird. Cracks me up.
Another cute thing he is up to lately.....
So we were at church this weekend, and I was holding Peter in my arms. Someone would walk by and Peter would wave at them, whether they were looking at him of not. He thinks that the reason people walk anywhere in his eyesight is to wave at him. And boy does he get a kick out of it when they see him, and wave back. Funny stuff. What a cutie.
Anyway, here is an overdue picture update.
You want to know why I know this?
A little bird told me. This little bird sat there, with his mouth open wide, waving his arms. Well it wasn't actually a little bird, it was my 9 1/2 month old. And he did sit there like a little bird as described. Peter ate half of his dinner last night, and then begged for my dinner. And I'm pretty sure he was disappointed when it was gone, as was I. No worry's, we had leftovers for lunch. Well I had leftovers for lunch. I'm pretty sure Peter can smell it. I was eating my lunch on the floor, with him sitting in front of me. He crawled into my lap, (keep in mind he isn't crawling yet, but he managed) and again he was a little bird. Cracks me up.
Another cute thing he is up to lately.....
So we were at church this weekend, and I was holding Peter in my arms. Someone would walk by and Peter would wave at them, whether they were looking at him of not. He thinks that the reason people walk anywhere in his eyesight is to wave at him. And boy does he get a kick out of it when they see him, and wave back. Funny stuff. What a cutie.
Anyway, here is an overdue picture update.
This is Peter's 8 month Picture. (I think I posted a video for 8 months)
Isn't he cute!
Again I think I posted a video and not a picture.


1 comment:
Very cute pictures!!! Good call on the laundry basket as a portable play pin! That is hilarious, and brilliant! I will have to remember that, eventually!
Post a Comment