8 years ago
Saturday, March 20, 2010
10 months Old
Peter,
I can not believe you are 10 months old already. That means in two very short months you will be 1 year old. I cringed a little when I typed that, it's that hard to believe.
Teeth... You have 8 teeth. You cut the last 4 teeth in about 1 1/2 weeks. It was tough on you, and Momma. You're not suppose to have more than 6 teeth until after 13 months old. Guess you'll do anything you can to eat table food. Ha
Food wise.... You hardly eat food with a spoon anymore. Probably because when you were teething it hurt to have a spoon in your mouth. You are all about feeding yourself now. Especially if it comes off of Mommy's plate. Your favorite foods right now are blueberries. Finger food wise you eat, green beans, peas, diced sweet potatoes, diced squash, blueberries and muffins. You are still trying to eat diced peaches, pears and bananas with your fingers. They are a little harder than everything else.
On March 10th you went from your "hands and knees" to a sitting position. Now I'm the one that put you on your "hands and knees." You can't get up to a crawling position on your own yet. You still army crawl. But you get everywhere you want.
You can pull up using my fingers. And are getting closer to pulling up on stationary objects. You love to walk around the house holding onto daddy's fingers. You can also stand on your own for 10-15 seconds. You are sooo cute when you do it, and smile from ear to ear.
You still sleep about 11.5-12 hours a night. And I think you are trying to give up your morning nap. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment