Our little man has been crazy lately. Here are some pictures for proof.

Peter stole Jon's pear and would not give it back. He wanted to eat it.


Here is June in Peter's swing. She obviously loves it as much as he does.

Peter and June taking a walk in Peter's wagon. So cute.

Here he is trying to eat Daddy's popsicle stick.

Sitting in the stool upside down. No he did not climb in there himself. I put him in there. My sister and I used to push each other around in this stool. Fun memories

And look what I found him doing today. He can get into a sit from his belly. And now he can pull up to his knees.

I think he is as close to crawling as you can get.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting those pictures! I'd forgotten you got one of June her first time in Peter's swing!
Also, I'm pretty sure Peter will be walking before you know it!
Post a Comment