Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

First "BOY" moment.

So Peter had his first big "BOY" moment. We went to church on Sunday. It was a really busy day. I was on the praise team so I had practice at 8am. Jon and Peter came to church at 9am because we had a new bible study at church. It's called "Living by the Book." I am excited about it. It's all about reading between the lines.

Ansley, Peter's friend, was in the nursery during the class. Up until this point we have kept Peter with us during classes and church because he's really good about sitting and playing. But 8-1pm is a long time to be quiet. So I took him to the nursery for the class, and picked him up before church.

Well when I picked Peter up the nursery worker said, "I have to let you know Peter hit his lip and it bled a little bit. I think it scared him more than anything." Aparrently he was trying to be like Ansley and pull up on a toy. Well the toy toppled over on him and he bumped his mouth. I told her, "it's o.k. Boys will be boys." So I took my fat lipped boy in to church, and he ended up napping in his carrier. Is it wrong to say that he was kinda cute even with a fat lip?

Well he's trying to pull up on everything. Unfortunately we don't have too many things he can reach to pull up on. Maybe I'll go looking for one this week.

I thought I'd leave you with a cute video of Peter, laughing at Daddy. I'm not sure why he thought this was soooo funny. But it's cute anyway!

3 comments:

Melissa Malloff said...

I'm sorry he had a rough day in the nursery, but I'm sure it's not the only fat lip he'll ever have. Good thing he looks cute with it! Thanks for sharing the video, he sure is adorable!!

Mallory said...

I can't believe that happened! Maybe it's time for Ansley to move up to the next room so she doesn't get all of the babies trying to pull up and walk... I hope his lip is better!

kseale said...

Mallory,
I'm glad he's pulling up. And I know Peter likes playing with Ansley. It would be a shame for her to leave. Plus it's just part of the process of learning to walk. Like I said, it won't be his first fat lip. We love you guys.