Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

October brings some fun things!!!

Jon started exposing Peter to the drums already. He brought home a set of bongos. Fun stuff.



I also finished Peter's Halloween Costume. Can you guess what he is? Be nice, it is homemade.



I hoped you guessed a "Seal." This is probably the only halloween I will get away with dressing him up as a seal, so I had to do it.

And here is our trip to Colorado.
" My mom and I suprised them with a visit from their "GREAT Grandchild." Boy were my grandparents excited to see this little "snow bear."

3 comments:

Charlie & Rachel said...

Super cute costume! I did guess seal. :-) How did he like the face makeup?

The Seales said...

He didn't really like the idea of me washing it off. I think he wanted to be a seal forever!!! Ha ha.

Rachel said...

So cute!