Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Boy or Girl?

And the answer is.....

We found out on January 6th.

When we did the ultra sound the baby was sleeping in a breeched position, Face down. I could have told you he would be facing that way, he's been kicking my bladder for quite some time now. My thoughts were, "Come on, you better be cooperative." Then I rolled over onto my side and the baby woke up. It took some looking but finally he let us see his "boyness", and there was NO mistaking that! We were told by the financial lady to bring a dvd to the ultrasound. We did, so we got the whole thing on DVD. I'm so glad we did, it is so amazing to see his face pop in and out. His spine, hands and feet. We did get three pictures too. I'll post them as soon as I scan them. And I'm hoping to post the video. It's very cool.

The funny thing is that my dad has been telling Jon and I to ," Take care of my grandson," since we told him we were pregnant. I don't know if it was wishful thinking or what? He did grow up with two girls of his own, and I was very much a tomboy.

Mom just wants a healthy baby. Me too!

Nancy predicted it was a boy before she even saw me at Christmas. Way to go Nancy!!! She just sent me this beautiful baby blanket, that matches the color scheme of the nursery perfect. I'll post a picture of it soon.

I don't know if Marilyn (Jon's mom) ever officially said what she thought the baby was, but deep down I think she was hoping for a boy to carry on the "Seale" family name. Jon's brother has a daughter.

Everyone is really excited about the baby boy!!! We haven't told all of our students yet, because of random testing, but I know they are itching to know. Hopefully Thursday.



If you know already ( like my family) then you are not allowed to vote.



1 comment:

Lisa Dalton said...

Are you going to tell us which one is correct? :)