To get the full effect scroll down to the bottom and work your way up.
(17 pounds total gained)

29 weeks + 2 pounds gained
Here I am at 25 Week pregnant.

25 weeks + 4 pounds gained. (Total 9 pounds) Looks like a lot more doesn't it!!! (4th picture)
21 Weeks + 0 pounds gained. (Wow I really popped out over Christmas! Funny thing is that the doctor said I didn't gain any weight? Now explain that one. Oh and I'm finally wearing maternity pants. They are waaaayyy Comfortable) (3rd picture)

34 weeks + 4 pounds gained (I finally gained almost a pound a week)
(15 pounds total gained)
29 weeks + 2 pounds gained(11 pounds total gained)
O.K. so you can get the full effect of how much of a basketball I am growing inside me, here is a straight on shot.
25 weeks + 4 pounds gained. (Total 9 pounds) Looks like a lot more doesn't it!!! (4th picture)
Here are my profile shots. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't love my mother so much. I hate pictures, and seeing myself get fat just makes it that much more fun. Ha Ha! Love you mom!
18 Weeks + 3 pounds gained (5 pounds total) (2nd Picture)
15.1 Weeks + 2 pounds gained so far (1st picture)


2 comments:
Are you kidding? You look beautiful! Enjoy this time! It is such a short period of your life, and it is nothing short of magical.
I'd better go before I get myself all worked up and think about having another one! :)
Hope all is well!
Look at you with a blog! I linked you!
Post a Comment