Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby furniture

We finally bought something for the baby! We found this amazing deal. We bought all of this for the price you would normally spend on a crib. And I'm not talking about the bedding, mattress, and rails. I'm talking about just the crib and nothing else. Anyway here is what it came with....
1. Crib
2. Bedding
3. Mobile
4. Lamp
5. Changing table (which is my favorite part of the whole thing)
6. Swing
Here is a better look at the bedding.
I like the bedding, but I had something else in mind. So my mom is going to make us some bedding. We are just waiting to know if it's a boy or a girl.

2 comments:

Melissa Rabinowitz said...

The furniture is too cute! I hope you are feeling well. Let's Go Dreamin' is closing (there were some amazing deals that I took advantage of)

Lisa Dalton said...

That is going to be awesome! It always felt more "real" when I got around to getting baby stuff. Even with the third kid! :) Hope you are feeling well!