Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Easter 2012

This year for Easter the "Baby Momma's" decided to do an Easter egg hunt for playgroup. We each brought a dozen eggs, and filled them with different things. Gold fish, fruit snacks, stickers, cheerios, dried fruit. We hid them at the park and then let the kids search them out. They had a blast, and I'm sure we will do it again next year.
 Here is Peter showing me his stash of eggs. After a while I had him help the little kids find more eggs. He was so sweet about helping them.
 Tara brought confetti eggs for the kids to smash. They were a BIG hit.
 Of course my son goes for the candy eggs first!!!
 On Easter morning Peter was surprised with an Easter Basket. It had a new "Lightening McQueen" swim suit, Veggie Tales "Robin Good," and eggs filled with candy, dried fruit and goldfish.


The sweet girls across the street hid Easter eggs in our yard for Peter. It was so sweet, and he LOVED finding them. There's a picture of my BIG belly for you.

 Here's the sweet neighbor girls I was talking about.
 We also did an Easter egg lunch. I put all of this food.............
 .................in these eggs.
 Playing with your food, what more could a kid ask for.
We had a great Easter this year. I look forward to celebrating next year with two children.

No comments: