Peter and the Pumpkin Patch
Every year my friends and I have taken our kids to the pumpkin patch to get a picture of our playgroup. Over the years our group has changed. Friends have moved away and new precious babies have joined our group. This group has been such a blessing, and I am so glad to have them in our lives. This year marks our 3rd annual "Pumpkin Picture."
2009

2010
This year he loved the pumpkins. He kept calling them balls, and wanted to pick them all up and throw them. Such a boy.
And all of the babies were now walking, so it was hard trying to keep them stationary.
These are the 3 cuties that all live in the same neighbrhood.

Here is a picture of the full group in 2010. (Seven kids) It was definitely interesting trying to get them all to look at the camera.

Oh wait there's 8. Ansley was in front of one of them. Ha!
I think I've counted 13 little ones. And apparently Whitney did some pretty GOOD singing to get them all to look at the camera. (I wasn't able to be there, but my sweet friend Monica offered to take Peter.)
And she even got some cute pictures of Peter too. I have the best friends!!!
Do you think he likes to get his picture taken. HA!!!




1 comment:
So glad you got some good pictures! We missed you this morning. It's so much fun to see how our group has changed and grown over the years. Can't wait to see the group next year!
Post a Comment