Funny things that Peter says.
"Oh my Goodness!"
"So Funny" (sounds like so Sunny)
"How bout ___________" When picking out shoes, clothes or toys. I guess I say that alot. Ha!!!
He has this fake laugh, it's hilarious. I'll try to get it on tape.
He knows how to use the words "I, Me, You" appropriately
Letters he knows
A, B, C O, P, R, T, Y
He can count to 6 all by himself.
He likes to spin in circles (instead of dancing)
We were talking about the "7 days of creation."
Me: "Peter what does God do on the 7th day?
Peter: "Goes Nigh Night."
He learned how to open doors. The secret is finally out.
The other day I put Bubba down for a nap. I heard the door open, and then pretty quickly shut. I told him the normal, "Go to Bed," thinking he was standing outside his room now, with the door shut behind him. I got up to check on him, and all I saw was this.............
I guess the ball was preventing him from napping, so he decided to get rid of it. Ha!!!


2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! He sounds so cute! I love that he sent the ball out :) What a cute kid.
Thanks for sharing! He sounds so cute! I love that he sent the ball out :) What a cute kid.
Post a Comment