You are 19 months old now. Up until this point you have been a pretty healthy boy, but this last month that was not the case. It seems like you have been sick the entire month. It started out with 2 ear infections, which I didn't even know about. Dr. Bacak found them at your 18 month check-up. Poor thing. And you held on to those ear infections for 2.5 - 3 weeks. Then you got a cold to go with your ear infections, which quickly turned into croupe (which you gave to your Mommy). No Fun. But I think we are almost back to normal. You'll be off of the steroids in two more doses, not that I'm counting. (Giving steroids to toddlers should be illegal). Really.
You have still been cute even though you are sick. You get super excited when we bake.
Ok. Can I have it back now.
Here Mommy hold this horse.
I'm ready to have it back now.
I'm ready to have it back now.
So although we don't really play together, you like to have me near as you play.
But sometimes..............
just sometimes, you will find..............
A cute boy, sitting quietly, reading his books.


1 comment:
I cannot believe how fast he is growing! Super cute, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment