Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Peter is One!



Well Peter,

You are a big ONE year old now. It feels like just yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. And I know that it's going to get even faster as you grow. We went to the Dr's today and you weigh 20 lbs (20th %), and are 30 1/4 inches tall (60th %). You also got 4 shots today. You cried a little, but surprisingly got over it pretty quickly, and fell asleep in the car on the way home.

You love to eat, and you will eat anything we put in front of you. You also will eat off of a spoon/fork if we put the food on it for you, although haven't figured out how to scoop/stab the food yet. This is probably the last time I'll list the food you eat because I'm sure the list will be too big next time. Right now you eat:

Fruit: apples, avocado, bananas, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, grapes, kiwi, mandarin oranges, peaches, pears, strawberries, watermelon,

Vegetables: cauliflower, carrots, green beans, peas, sweet potato, squash,white potato, zucchini

Other: string cheese, muffins (cinnamon apple + pumpkin), pancakes, puffs, rice, cheerios (we started on your birthday)

You still have eight teeth.... four on top and four on bottom.

Things that I love.....
You still like to cuddle with your mom, even though it's not very long. I'll take it when I can get it, because I know that with you being a boy it won't last long.

Your Daddy can make you laugh, waaaaayy more than Mommy can. I can see you taking on Daddy's sense of humor already. You love to make us both laugh, especially when you do your little booty shake. Ha. I'll have to get video of it, too cute.

You love to read books. This is the only way I can get you to sit still. Your Daddy started reading you a bedtime story. You sit in his lap, and help him turn the pages.

You still take two naps, YAY. You go to bed at night between 8-9pm, and you wake up around 6:30-7am.

You are still crawling, and you are such a busy body. You just started walking with your push toy. And lately you'll pull up on your push toy, let go, and clap your hands. You are getting more comfortable on your feet every day. I think walking will be coming soon.

You have such a great attitude and people comment on how happy of a baby you are.

You got your first haircut and it really changed your appearance. You did such a good job during your haircut, we were totally surprised.

You love to greet people at the front door.

Since you're crawling so well you like to explore every room in the house, if the door is left open.

Your Daddy and I are sooo blessed to be your parents. It's hard to even remember our life before you.

No comments: