Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Funnies espisode #3

Friday Funnies Episode #3.
Here are some funny pictures I have taken over the last month.

I found Peter sleeping like this, butt up in the air. Too cute.

Here are some funny faces.
#1 Avocado mask
#2 Open Wide "Ahhhhh"
#3 Cat got your tongue?

Funny things I have said to Peter.

1. "If you poop in the tub again you are getting out." (No I did not leave the poop in there from the first time, but come on Once is enough)

2. "Peter, We do not eat food off of the ground."

3. "Where are you going? Peter Where are you going?" (As if he's going to answer me. Ha. I don't know where he is going, but he seems to have a purpose."

I find it funny that we have entire conversations with our little ones as if they are going to answer you, with something other than, momma and dadda.

I ask Peter his opinion all the time. "Do you think Daddy will want chicken for dinner?"

"Are you ready for bed." His reply, if he could talk, "Didn't you see me rub my eyes?"

"Are you done eating." His reply. "No I'm dumping my food on the floor to save it for later. Easier access."

Well I hope you enjoyed the funnies.

No comments: