Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

7 Months


7 Months

With Christmas and all the traveling I totally missed the 7 month post. So here it is.

Here are the things that he is doing now.

He loves food, although he is not a huge fan of green foods. I can get him to eat them if they are paired with something orange. I'm hoping he won't turn orange, he sure likes orange foods.

Sweet Potatoes
Green Beans
Apples
Carrots
Peas
Butternut Squash

He can roll both directions, although he shows preference towards going left. He'll roll left until he hits the couch, then he'll continue to roll towards the couch as if he is trying to roll into it.

We are going to celebrated our first Christmas as a family. We decorated for Christmas and as soon as we put the Christmas tree up Peter spent a lot of time under it. I didn't know he could roll that well, I guess he was saving it for the tree.

We got family pictures done when he was 6 1/2 months old. Emily from church took them for us. Even though he didn't feel like smiling the pictures turned out great.

He is still waking up once a night, but not until 5am. That's not bad. After I feed him, he goes right back to sleep until 7:30 - 8am. Peter still take 2 naps a day, and I am very thankful for that.

Well that's about it for 7 months. I'm hoping to do better on the eighth month post.


Don't you just wonder what he's thinking?
What a sweet face!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I love the pictures! They're beautiful!