Peter is quite the Rolly Polly all of the sudden. Today he rolled over front-back, then back to front. He repeated that sequence five times in a row. Almost all the way across the living room. The days of laying him on a blanket are over.
Fun stuff.
Also an update on food. We started with butternut squash, which he LOVES. Then green beans, which he'll take it or leave it. Then yesterday we started peas. NOT a big fan of peas. He pretty much spit out every bite. Today I paired the peas with squash and we managed to get a little more down. He's gonna have to try them 4 days in a row, whether he likes it or not. Next we'll do sweet potatoes, which I'm sure he'll love.
So on the menu so far...
Butternut squash
Green Beans
Peas
8 years ago


2 comments:
Sooo cute!! I cant believe how much he is changing all of the time!
So cool! Glad he finally got that arm out :)
Post a Comment