Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Food!

The other night we were eating dinner with Peter's godparents, who we love soooo much, and I was talking about how I make Peter's baby food. Zane, (Peter's godfather) said to Jon, "Dude your wife is a "baby nerd." What a great compliment!!! I don't mind being called a baby nerd at all.

Yes I do make Peter's baby food. And I really enjoy making it. How else are you going to be able to know exactly what you are feeding your baby.

So let's play a game. Here is a picture of the baby food I have made so far. See if you can guess which cube is what?

Happy Guessing. Put your guesses in the comments.

2 comments:

Melissa Malloff said...

1. Apricot or Peach
2. Green Beans
3. Sweet Potatoes
4. Banana
5. Mix Vegetables
6. Peas
7. Carrots

Those are my guesses. I have fed babies a lot of baby food, but never day after day so I'm not very good at this game! And I agree, that is a great compliment!

Rachel said...

Tough Game!
Here are my guesses:
1. Applesauce (even though I also think number 4 is applesauce :)
2. Green Beans
3. Squash
4. Banana
5. Carrots
6. Peas
7. Sweet Potato
Looks like you're a baby food making pro!