Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Amarillo trip

We took another road trip with Peter. He did great in the car, just like he did on the Arizona trip this summer. Jon's college roommate got married this weekend. It was a beautiful wedding, and we got to see many college friends. And they got to see Peter of course.

While we were up in Amarillo we thought we would make the most of our trip, so we convinced my Grandparents to come down from Colorado. Of course Convincing them to see their Great grandchild for the first time was hard, especially my Grandma. (ha ha) So my Grandparents came down to meet us in Amarillo after the wedding. We spent half of Saturday and all day Sunday with them. It's amazing how entertained you can be in a hotel room with a dog, and a baby. We had such a great time!

Pics coming soon, because I still can't upload the pictures. But I'll have them ready to go so that when I can they will load quickly.

No comments: