Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Pictures of Peter

Here is a picture of my "Smiley Boy."
He can hold onto things now, and everything goes into the mouth.


Here is a picture of the outfit I made him. It was a big hit at church!!! Look mom I do remember what you taught me about sewing. I even made the shorts without a pattern. Woo Hoo.

Here is a picture of Peter sitting on our bed in his sleeper. He is getting so strong. I'm sure he will be sitting up before we know it.

I couldn't resist posing Peter on this gorilla statue at the Waco Zoo. We had a great time with the Seale side of the family. Especially his cousin Abby.

Well that's all for now. We go to the doctor on Friday for his 4 month check-up and shots.
I'll post more picture then.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I just love that outfit! He'll appreciate the picture when he's older :) Glad to see you're getting some still shots of him smiling!