Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

4 Months



Our "Little Man" is going to be 4 months on Sunday. I figured I would start this post early because you never know when you will get a free moment. So here are some things he is doing now.

He can grab things with both hands, and pass the object from one hand to the other. Because he can grab things, everything goes in his mouth. I think he may be teething. The doctor told me that they can teeth for a couple months before anything pops through the gums. He also drools all over everything.

He has also started moving a lot more. He rolled over from front to back at four weeks. Now he only does it when he wants to. Honestly I don't think he really likes being on his stomach. He can almost roll from his back to his front. I bet when he figures that out that he'll be mad at first that he is on his stomach, then he'll remember that he knows how to flip back over himself. We won't be able to stop him after that. He has also started scooting. Since he can almost flip over from his front to his back, he often scoots his feet when he comes back down.

Story time: So we took him to bible study on Wednesday night. I held him in my lap for about 15 minutes, then Jon suggested that I put him on a blanket underneath the table. I put him down with his feet towards me and handed him two rings. He held onto the rings, happy as could be. By the end of the class he had turned himself 360 degrees counter clockwise. All by means of scooting. How funny. Everyone in the class was amazed at how quiet he was. We are really blessed.

While we were at the doctors today he checked over Peter. I always wonder how big he has gotten. He is 14lbs 8 oz. and 27 inches long. That's 50 percentile for weight and 97th percentile for height. He gets his height obviously from his daddy.
More to come soon.... plus four month old pictures.

No comments: