Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Kroger Trip #2

Before Kroger savings/coupons $162.00
(Kroger is doubling dollar coupons today, So I went early)

Toiletries
12 pack of Charmin Toilet paper
3 pack dial soap
large bottle renu contact solution
Downy Wrinkle release
red zone body spray
red zone body wash
Colgate Toothpaste (free)

Cleaning Products
Windex
Fantastic
2 pack sponges
20 count Electrosol tablets

Kitchen Stuff
2 boxes ziploc freezer bags

Fruits/Veggies
6 fresh peaches
2 cans green beans
3 cans diced tomatoes
3 cans of tomato sauce
1 can corn

Meat
2 packages of ham lunch meat (got 1 free)
1 dozen eggs

Dairy
1/2 gallon milk
6 containers of yoplait yogurt
1 package of shredded cheese

Bread
1 package of bread

Baking Stuff
2 packages of pillsbury cookie dough
pillsbury pie crust
1 box of stick butter
1 container frosting

Misc
rice chex
Two boxes popsicles
2 boxes of special k protein bars
box sausage biscuits
box of pancakes
box of pampers diapers
box of pampers/wipes (free)
2 boxes of pancake mix ($1 a piece)

After Coupons $114.18
I saved $47.87
I'm getting better.

1 comment:

Lisa Dalton said...

Nice! I've been doing that too! There is a blog that I follow that has some awesome tips and sales and coupons and all that jazz mentioned. Pennypinchers I think it's called. I will email you a link. They have information for all the states. It is so addicting! :)