Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3 months

3 Months Old

I took Peter to the pool with Noelle. I think it wore him out.

We smile all the time, but man it's hard to get on camera.

Cute outfit, compliments of Jacqui!

I wake up HAPPY!!!

I love my Aunt Banana

Riding one dog, getting licked by other.

3 Months Old


So the other day Jon and I were going to church, and we had Peter all ready to go in his car seat. We were grabbing our stuff to leave and we notice that Peter is holding his bib over his face. I guess he was ready to hold a toy. I had been trying to get him to hold something, other than my shirt, for a while now. All he would do was grab it and smack himself in the face, then get mad because it hurt.

Lisa sent us this really cute caterpillar (remember the story the hungry caterpillar, it looks like that) so we put the caterpillar hanging from his car seat. He LOVES IT. Thank you Lisa.

So now we trade off between the caterpillar and this soft elephant. He won't smack himself in the face with one of those.

He also got his tongue fixed, so now he says a lot more words. Well I guess it's not really words, it's babbling, but it's still cute. Alah, Da (I bet he says dadda first, so not fair), guh, Unuh. He wakes up in the morning all smiles. Thank you God for letting babies smile early, it melts me! So we get up, feed and change him, and then he tells me all his nights dreams for at least a half hour. My mom said that I'm gonna be in trouble for encouraging him to talk so much. Well someone has to talk to me during the day, or when Jon gets home I will talk his head off. So I don't mind.

I called my Grandma and Grandpa the other day and Peter talked to them on the phone. He's so sweet.

Well I think thats it for now. He's growing like crazy, and gets more and more cute every day. Thank you God for making Jon and I parents. And thank you Jon for allowing me to stay home with our beautiful little man.

3 comments:

Lisa Dalton said...

Oh, yay! I'm glad he likes it! I cannot believe he is three months old already! Time flies! He sure is cute. And I completely understand what you mean about talking Jon's head off when he gets home. I do the same thing to Don, poor guy. :) Hope all is well!

Rachel said...

We'll have to see about getting one of those caterpillars for June- I think I remember seeing them at Target. It's awesome to see Peter doing so well. You and Jon are GREAT parents!! I'm glad we got to experience this time in life together!

Rachel said...

Great pictures!! I especially love the big smile!