Peter,
You are 21 months old now. It's silly to keep track of you from month to month, but I feel like if I don't I might forget certain stages of your growing up. So I think I'll probably keep doing this for a while now.
21 months old has been a huge transition for us with talking. You will try to say pretty much everything we say. And you repeat the last word of every sentence. Your first official sentence was "I got it." Just the other day you and I were having dinner with your Aunt Banana. And you looked over to us and said, "More Chicken." I looked at your Aunt Banana and said, I think he wants more chicken." Ha.
Friday Funny.
Peter - points to Jon's adam's apple and says "Elbow." Daddy - "I'd correct him, but I don't think he'd understand."
Me - thinking in my head, I bet he'd think "who is Adam, and why is his apple in my Daddy's neck." Ha.
Peter - points to Jon's adam's apple and says "Elbow." Daddy - "I'd correct him, but I don't think he'd understand."
Me - thinking in my head, I bet he'd think "who is Adam, and why is his apple in my Daddy's neck." Ha.
Here are some stats....
You have 18 teeth now. I think 19 + 20 are close behind. You wear 18 month clothes, although the pants are waaaayy to big in the waist. You need the length. You wear size 4 diapers still, and size 6 shoe. You are 33 1/2 inches tall, and 24lbs 12 oz.
You know the letter sounds of A-H. And you will still snuggle with Mommy every now and then. Yay. You tell us when your tired, and head to bed. You have been doing this since about 14 months old, I just never documented it.
You also like to give out Hugs and Kisses. I especially like them when you give them without warning or being asked.
Well that's it for now. Love you "Snuggle Bug."
You know the letter sounds of A-H. And you will still snuggle with Mommy every now and then. Yay. You tell us when your tired, and head to bed. You have been doing this since about 14 months old, I just never documented it.
You also like to give out Hugs and Kisses. I especially like them when you give them without warning or being asked.
Well that's it for now. Love you "Snuggle Bug."


No comments:
Post a Comment