You are closer to 2 now than you are 1, and to tell you the truth, I'm not sure that I am O.K. with that. You are growing up way too fast. If you could just slam on the breaks for a little bit, I would like to keep you this age for a while. You are sooo much fun!
Speaking of growing up; When we got back to Texas after Christmas in Arizona we switched you to a toddler bed. In Arizona you were sleeping on a mattress on the floor, and you did GREAT. We thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make the switch. Here is your cute toddler bed.
You wear a size 5 or 6 shoe. 12 month clothes are too short, and 18 month clothes are too big in the waist. So we roll down your pants. You wear 18 month shirts.
You eat pretty much anything, but still don't care for vegetables very much.
Your verbal skills have really taken off. You try to copy everything we say, whether you are successful or not.
You know a lot of animal sounds, the color blue, and the letter sounds for A-E.
You are COMPLETELY obsessed with Bob the Tomato from veggie tales.
You love things that rock.....including......
Your Daddy and I love to see you grow every day, even if it means you won't stay this little forever.
On a side note. I started crocheting over Christmas. Here are a couple hat's I have done recently.


3 comments:
I LOVE his quilt on his bed!! Did you make it?! I also may need to sit down with you and debrief moving them to a big bed... I am starting to chicken out. Ha.
I also LOVE the teddy-bear hat you made!! I may order 1 or 2 hats from you for Nash's newborn pics!
I am so glad we got to see y'all last week!! Hopefully we will be able to start coming more consistently! Peter is too cute!
oh my word. that pink hat with the ears is adorable!
Megan, My mom made the quilt. We are actually going to start up a facebook store called Christian Crochet. So it's funny that people are already showing interest in those cute teddy bear hats. My mom made all of Peter's bedding. And I know she would be willing to do it for you too. We will definitely need to talk. It's so much cheaper than buying it, and you can personalize it any way you want.
Thanks Ricci, I'm glad so many people are liking the teddy bear hats. I'm thinking of trying football hats next. Ha.
Post a Comment