Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

16 Months

Peter,

You are 16 months old today. 1 Year ago you were only 4 months old.

Here's a picture of you at 4 months
You have been learning so many new things lately.

You really don't talk a whole lot besides, ma-ma, da-da, do (dog), and Jesus (which sounds like cheeses. Ha). So I have been teaching you sign language. The sign language has been SUPER helpful. (I am so tired of hearing "Uh" every five seconds) With the sign language I only hear it every 10 seconds, not really, I am completely exaggerating, but really..... it feels like...............yup every 10 seconds. In sign language you know, "All Done, Please, Thank You, Drink, and Eat." What can I say, my boy loves to eat. You also Wave buh-bye.

Here's a picture of what he does if I leave the room and he has decided he's done.
He can fling his cherrios as far as the back door. Now that's a good arm.

You are all boy when it comes to toys. Your favorite toys are Drums, Balls, Cars and Books. You also really love to play with people, especially race around the couch. I know in the future I will probably say, "Don't run in the house," but for now.......have fun!

You love music, which we all know was going to happen. Besides using everything as a drumstick you like to sing songs, or listen to me sing them. Your favorite is "itsy bitsy spider," which you know the motions to, kind of, in your own way.

You are also learning body parts. You know: hair, ears, nose (which you scrunch up when I ask, too cute), tongue (sticking it out), teeth (giving me a cheesy smile) and feet. It gives you something to do when I'm changing your diaper, instead of trying to get away.

You take one nap a day most of the time. Unless you get up early. And you go to bed about 8pm and wake up around 7:30-8.

You are wearing 12 month clothes and size 4 shoes.

You love to climb, fortunately our couch is a little too high at the moment. Here are some pictures of you climbing into your carseat.
Look at that face.
You are so proud of yourself.Job well done.
Well that's all for know. I'll try to take more picture next month. My camera was out of batteries for too long.

No comments: