Month #13 - This is the month of practice, practice, practice. You practiced standing up, without pulling up, for a full week. You were so proud of yourself. You would stand up and then clap for yourself. Too Cute!!! You also practiced your first steps, taking two at a time, and then falling. You were pretty frustrated for a couple days, but very determined to get it right.
You only nurse twice a day now, morning and bedtime. I thought about weaning you, but with all the traveling decided that it would be better to wait until we got back. It sure is nice not to have to worry about feeding you, other than solids, during the day.
You are almost down to just one nap, although I am not encouraging you to cut out your morning nap. I kind of like it.
You are wearing 12 month clothing because of your length, but we have to roll the waist down because you are skinny. I wonder where he gets that from?
As far as traveling goes, we went to Arizona. We stayed for a full week and decided that we would get out and keep ourselves busy. We went to the Phoenix Childrens Museum and you had a blast. We also went to the Zoo. You decided to be friendly and waved at all the animals. Ha!
You are also climbing. You climbed the stairs at band camp, and up and down the playthings at the park. This morning you decided to climb into the dishwasher. I guess you thought that I needed help. You have not figured out how to climb onto the couch yet, which is o.k. with me. I am teaching you how to climb off the couch in hopes that when you figure out how to get on the couch by yourself there will be less falling off. I'll let you know how it turns out.


1 comment:
Wow! Peter is getting so big!! All I have to say is, better that he makes a mess with the toilet paper than with the stuff we clean up with toilet paper :)
Post a Comment