My dad is in town this week for Peter's Birthday, so we decided to take advantage of him and his camera. Here are some of the pictures of Peter and his two friends Avadelle and Ansley.Look at the toothy grin.
I'm so sweet.
I like to climb.
And Slide.
Big girls swing on big girl swings.
I like to swing too.
Getting them to look at the same time is next to impossible.
On the slide.
We like to smile.
Those are just a few of the pictures. Peter has some "Cute Friends."
We were married May 22, 2004. Our son Peter was born on May 13, 2009. He is such a blessing in our life. Jon is a Band Director, and I am a stay at home mom. God has blessed us with such a wonderful life. I hope you enjoy sharing it with us.
2 comments:
Thank you for posting those! They are precious! Your dad is so nice for doing that. We're so thankful for Avadelle's sweet baby friends.
What a good plan! I bet he enjoyed taking the pictures too! Enjoy have him in town, I'm sure it will go all too quickly! Happy Birthday Peter!!!
Post a Comment