Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Funnies.

So on April 21st (date for my reference) I put Peter down for a nap. After about 20 minutes of chatting and laughing I poked my head in to see what he was up to. Does this look like a nap to you? He finally figured out how to pull up to his feet (he's been pulling up to his knees for a while now). He was soooo proud of himself.
So Peter is pulling up now. On everything. (notice the toys on top of the chair)
So someone from our church does a post every Friday called "Friday Funnies." Usually it involves funny things her children say and do. Since Peter is not really talking yet it will be funny things Peter "does" and not "says."

So here is the first entry for "Friday Funnies."

Peter has been crawling a lot, you can only imagine how many things he can get to.

#1 Lately he'll crawl to the back door. I think he is looking at the dogs, but when I turn the corner he is bending down, trying to chew on the doorstop. This is a frequent activity for him.

#2 He has also started putting his toys in certain locations. Here are a couple of pictures of what I mean.

I'm not sure where he picked up the toy thing, but it's pretty funny when you go to pick up his toys, and they are not just on the floor. But they are on the window ledge, entertainment center, chairs and the couch.

Hope you enjoyed. I'll try to post "Friday Funnies" again.

On the Crib Rail
On the Entertainment Center
On top of the toy boxes
On the chairs
He also places his sippy cup places.
#3 Another funny thing he is doing is bending down and kissing his books. He really LOVES his books. HA#4 He also lays down on the ground, and I'll say"Night Night." He smiles, gets up and crawls another couple feet, and does it again. He makes me laugh.Well I hope you enjoyed the first entry of "Friday Funnies." I'll try to do it again next friday.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love that you got photos of all the places Peter puts things. I wonder if he remembers he put them there and is saving it for later :)

I can't wait until their birthday party!!