Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

11 months and crawling

I'm 11 months old and VERY ACTIVE!!!
We celebrated my first easter this year. Mom and Dad gave me plastic eggs. I've played with them for a week now, and they're still fun. Grandma and Grandpa Brown bought me some really cute clothes. I'm sporting my cute PJ's right now.
Here's a picture of Mommy, Daddy and Me dressed up for Easter.
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Brown's after church. I got to play piano for the first time. Boy was that FUN!
Lately when I wake up from my nap I like to sit up and play for a while. Sometimes I'm so quiet that Mommy doesn't even know I'm awake, until she peeks in and sees me playing.
This is a picture of the Rocking horse my Grandma and Grandpa Pedersen got me. It's for my Birthday which is in "One Month." Mommy and Daddy found it in Magnolia on the way back from the Shell Houston Open.
When Daddy sat me on the horse I knew exactly what to do. Rock, rock and rock some more. Mommy and Grandpa Pedersen are planning on staining it when he comes to visit in May.
But here is my "Newest Trick." I learned how to crawl. I did one step the first day. And the next day I was all the way across the living room, and I haven't slowed down since. Mommy already moved all the good stuff, but I'm o.k. playing with shoes.
As far as eating goes, "I know what I like, and I want to feed myself." I eat lots of things. Strawberries, Grapes, Watermelon, Pumpkin Muffins, Banana Pancakes, Blueberries, Bananas, Peaches, Pears, Green Beans (sometimes), Carrots. It's a good thing I have 8 teeth, I cut 4 teeth all at the same time. Mommy thinks I may be cutting my 13 month molars already.

I still take two naps a day. I go to bed at 8 pm and I have been waking up at 6:30am. I'm pretty sure Mommy would like me to sleep longer, but there is too much stuff to do, and I need to get to it. I'm a busy guy you know. Well that's all for now. I have a lot to do, and a lot of things to get into.

No comments: