Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Baby.....

Santa baby, just slip a baby under the tree, for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, the most amazing eyes I've seen, real blue
I'll wait up for you dear Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all his cheeks we've kissed
Think of all the smiles that we haven't missed
Next year will be just as good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, I love to laugh a lot, I really mean
a whole lot
Been an angel all year
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa honey, one thing I really do need, with speed
To crawl instead of roll
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa cutie and fill my camera with some pics, and clips
Then get it up online
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight
I've already found the Christmas tree
With some rolling and strategy
I really believe in Jesus too
You really need to believe in him too!
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a grin
I've got the best one
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry ... tonight

2 comments:

Melissa Malloff said...

These photos are absolutely priceless!! Thank you for sharing them!

Rachel said...

Awesome. Those are some great pictures of him!!