Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our "Little Man" is two months old.

Two Month Pictures:



Our "Little Man" is two months old. Here are some of his accomplishments.

- He attended his first concert. (I took Peter to see daddy's drumline play a concert after their drum camp. I had Peter in the sling, and he slept through the entire concert. He really is a pretty hard sleeper. We still whisper around him at home, I'm not sure why?)

In Arizona
- He went on his first road trip. (18 hours in a car with in infant is the way to go. All he does is eat and sleep. I know next year for the fourth of July he will be a year old. No telling how that will go. I would imagine a lot more entertaining, I'll let you know what I think after that happens.)

- His first time in a hotel. (We got a room with two double beds. So Peter and I slept on one, and Jon slept on the other.)

- He went to his first wedding. (We entertained four rows of people during the wedding with his hiccups. I think babies hiccups sound like squeaky dog toys. "So Cute" from babies, annoying from dogs.)

- He went in the pool. (Our first experience with the pool was much more enjoyable than our first experience with a bath tub. No crying in the pool.)

- Our first time golfing. (Peter and I didn't golf, we were the cheering squad for daddy. We also couldn't resist taking some cute pictures with Peter on the golf course.)

- Our first time sleeping for 7 hours straight. (I woke up at 5:45am for the first time that night. I couldn't resist taking him out to see my mom and saying, "Look it's the first time we've woken up." We felt so rested after that. We're still waiting for him to do that again.)

So that all happened in Arizona.
Here are some other firsts that have happened since then.


- Our first time smiling intentionally. (He's had gassy smiles for a while, which are pretty cute. Now he smiles because he sees your face first thing in the morning. Or because daddy came home from Wisconsin after being gone for 3 days. Or just because he loves you. I don't think there is a better feeling than that, well maybe as good as him napping on your chest.)

- Our first shots. ( We had his two month appointment on Friday. He had to get three shots. They warn you about how hard it is to see your baby get shots, but I think we did pretty good. I guess when he had his heel pricked 3 times for the jaundice and 1 time for the PKU, it prepared us well.)

UPDATE ON WEIGHT/HEIGHT
We now weigh 13 pounds ( I couldn't resist putting him on the scale in his car seat. With him in it the total weight is 20 pounds. I am going to be pretty strong after carrying him.

He is 24 1/2 inches long. (That is over 2 feet long. WOW)

The doctor said he looks great. He is in the 75 percentile for weight/height. I'm not sure if he'll stay that way forever, I know his daddy and I were both small children. We'll see.

One month pictures. ( I know they are late, but late is better than never. Pictures compliments of my dad)


No comments: