Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Nursery Paint

My husband is amazing. He painted the nursery over spring break. Not just, here's a paint color, that looks good. He painted four different colors. Here is the process he went through.

1. Paint the ceiling from gray to ceiling white (I'm glad it covered in one coat, painting a ceiling is no fun).

2. Paint the walls tan with Michael Dixon. They got this done pretty fast, the went and played golf afterwards. They had good motivation.

3. Touch up the tan.

4. Tape off the Chocolate stripe.

5. Attempt to paint the chocolate stripe with his mom, realize that the chocolate won't stick to the tan, decide to paint a coat of Kilz instead.

6. Paint the Chocolate over the Kilz, it works.

7. Touch up the chocolate.

8. Tape the Blue off.

9. Paint the Blue.

10. Touch up the Blue.

11. Touch up the Whole Room.

Keep in mind the drying time it takes in between. I think he was in there everyday of spring break. Check out the amazing results!!!
Look how cute he is making his touch ups!!!
My husband is AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Dalton said...

Just heard the news! Congratulations! I cannot wait to see him! Maybe I should plan a little vacation in a few months to come visit! :) Give him a smooch for me!