Baby Seale #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Iris 2008


April 12th. This one is White with purple falls. I still have several more blooms to go. Some of them are from the same Raspberry bush. There is still one bush with an unknown color. I can't wait to see that one.


This one bloomed on April 10th. The color is raspberry. It was a little windy when I took the picture. I will try to get a better picture later.


This Peach Iris bloomed April 7th. I looked around the flower bed and suddenly I have ten bloom stalks with buds on them. I can't wait to see what colors they are!!!


Grandpa picked this one out just for me, it is called "Violet Music. Isn't it beautiful!!! (This one also bloomed April 2nd)


This Iris bloomed this morning, and it is light purple. (April 2nd) I about gave Jon a heart attack when I told him to stop the car as we were pulling out of the driveway for work. He asked what was wrong, and I told him that my Iris had finally bloomed and I needed to go take a picture!

Pink Iris with Purple and White falls. This one is my favorite so far. I have two more plants with blooms on them. I can't wait to see what color they are!!!


White Iris with Yellow Falls. This one also bloomed last year.

Look how many iris are from one bush. One eventually fell over because it was so heavy with flowers.


Maroon and Yellow Iris 2008. This one bloomed two years in a row!

All White Iris March 2007. God blessed me with blooms my first year. What a great Suprise!!!

1 comment:

Riley's all smileys said...

wow those flowers are gorgeous!!
<3 Smiley Riley